Monday, November 25, 2013

Shadow Art: Fishing vs Motorcycle

[second photo pending]

We mainly used stuffed animals for both pieces, though we also used a few of the random objects in the item bin thingy. I was surprised both days that the stuffed animals I brought in were turned into stuff other than what they were, though it was funny to see Oswald (my alpaca) being used as a cliff and Pikapal (my pikachu) used as part of a motorcycle. The first picture was made with a projector, so we were able to pull a picture of a sunset up as the background. The second picture gave us more difficulties, as the backdrop wooden thing kept falling over and knocking all our stuff down. Overall I liked the first picture a lot more, because it was easier to make and easier to customize due to the projector.

No comments:

Post a Comment